The Dynojet Power Commander plugs inline with your bike’s stock fuel injection system. It uses OEM (original equipment manufacturer) style connectors making installation easy and quick. The Power Commander allows a full range of fuel adjustments via fuel maps. Adjustments can be made with a Windows based computer. No permanent changes are made to the bike’s system. Once the unit is removed the bike reverts to its stock settings.
Dynojet supports the Power Commander product line with the worlds largest map database. We work with all of the leading exhaust manufacturers from around the globe to bring you pre-tested settings for your motorcycle. No guesswork on your part. Every map that we offer was tested and developed on one of our multiple in house Dynojet Dynamometers using our patented Tuning Link software. New maps are developed weekly for all popular applications.
For custom or specialty applications where it is not possible for us to have a map available, there is a network of Official Dynojet Tuning Centers. These facilities have the required equipment and training to develop custom maps for your vehicle. Schnitz Racing is a Dynojet tuning center. Click here for more information or call us.
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer for quick and easy map changes.
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear/Speed input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range. This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)